Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Love letters from Fred's fans...

Fred's fans have taken notice of my journey and are starting to tell me stories:

From Fan #1 and Fan #2:
Oh my…..caught a glimpse of the couch starting an off planet adventure, makes me wonder if it will ever be seen again
.

I would feel sad but Fred has caused mental anguish for years taunting me with his summer vacation tales of golf and hinting I should join him, knowing that dedication to work and taxes would not allow me to succumb to his jibes….sigh Also he terrorized my wife with unsigned birthday cards that spoke of graceful ageing in most unseemly way for many days prior to the wonderful event, his callousness is epic. Farewell brave couch, you cannot be blamed for escaping a weighty posterior.

From Fan #3:
I do recall at one of our Christmas Parties someone mentioning that Fred's hairy _____ were hanging on the tree!! I think that would have been shortly after Kurt was born.

Hmmm.... I'm not quite sure what to do with that information...

No comments:

Post a Comment